Biker Services & Security
Cèsa Planber Staff in Canazei is pleased to welcome you in the paradise of cyclists!
Cèsa Planber B&B-Apartments offers the following services to all guests who are fans of two-wheeled vehicles:
- SUPER BREAKFAST FOR BIKERS. All our athletes will be offered a rich buffet breakfast (savory and sweet items) with egg-based hot food prepared on the spot for a superb energy supply
- COVERED GARAGE – CYCLE STORAGE. Cèsa Planber B&B-Apartments offers an extensive covered garage with video surveillance and bicycle or motorcycle storage, with the possibility of having your vehicle washed (upon request).
Both the cycle and baggage storage area and the outdoor parking lot will be available for the whole day of your arrival and departure, so that you can fully enjoy your entire stay in complete freedom without time constraints.
- COURTESY SHOWER ROOM. All departing guests who will leave their rooms at the scheduled time can still enjoy their last day on the mountain. A courtesy shower room is available for free to all guests in order to freshen up before departure (in the public bathroom).
You can request a shower set (towel, soap, and shampoo) from the reception before your CHECK-OUT (paid service| € 3,- per person).
- MAPS AND INFORMATIONAL MATERIAL. Bike info corner: you will find lots of tourism material with information and specific maps of the routes and trails in the area and you will receive useful advice about your next stops and places that you can visit, as well as daily updates on weather conditions.
- SWEET DREAMS. If you don’t like to separate even for a night from your beloved bike, you will have the opportunity to share with her the room where you are staying.
Special Arrangements & Supplements
- BIKE EQUIPMENT RENTAL DISCOUNT. Our guests can obtain special arrangements for bicycle rentals at truly advantageous prices in the immediate area of our premises. To receive the discount please ask at the reception the voucher. Now all rental shops are equipped with E-BIKES, electric bicycles that allow even less expert riders to reach any goal, and thus discover new routes and breathtaking views.
- SPORT & OUTDOOR HOTEL. 10% REDUCTION ON MTBike ACTIVITIES. Our guests can obtain special arrangements on all activities and excursions proposed by Fassa Sport Check Point, including MTB test for adults and children, cross country style guided tours, enduro guided tours/ all mountain style, Sellaronda Bike Tour, Downhill lessons in the park or on single tracks and much more
- SPORTS MASSAGES. Upon advance reservation, at the “Rifugio del Benessere” ( 250 mt far from our structure). Possibility of sports massage, decontracting and specific for cyclists and athletes ( for the voucher discount please ask at the reception ).
- LAUNDRY SERVICE. Laundry area where you can hang and dry your rider’s clothing| € 10,-
- LUNCH PACK. € 8,- ( 2 sandwiches – 1 drink – 1 snack| to book one day in advance)
Safety, some tips for your bike B & B Apartments in Val di Fassa
We advise you to leave prepared and well informed for your cycling holidays in Val di Fassa. Good equipment and some basic directions are essential to fully enjoy a thrilling ride on two wheels to discover majestic and evocative glimpses in the Dolomites. If you have any doubt or do not feel confident, do not hesitate to consult us, and we will support you at any time with useful tips and interesting information.
What you need to be careful when embarking on a bike trip:
- safety first of all: always wear a helmet
- use suitable clothing, depending on the current weather conditions
- better take away more clothing, than feel cold during the journey (think also about the change)
- bring with you also provisions but above all to drink and inquire if on the way there is a source of water or a stream before leaving,
- make sure your bike is in optimal condition. The gearbox must be well set up, the oiled chain and you must not miss the lighting on your bicycle
Rules of behavior for mountain bikers
- We are guests in nature: use only marked roads or paths; respects local bans; do not cross fields and meadows.
- Pedestrians and hikers have precedence: warn of your presence in advance; adapt your speed to different situations.
- Do not leave traces: it avoids abrupt braking and departures (soil erosion); do not follow the trails after heavy rains (soil erosion); do not leave waste.
- Respect flora and fauna: avoid protected areas and areas of landscape protection (swamps, biotypes, etc.); close the gates for the pasture; avoid unnecessary noise; do not scare grazing and wild animals.
- For your safety: plan your excursions in advance; check your equipment; always use a helmet and gloves; do not exceed your limits
So do not waste your time … helmet on your head and all in the saddle to discover the wonderful landscapes of Val di Fassa and Trentino!