Biker Services & Security
We are an MTB FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION structure. Starting directly from our hotel you can discover the Dolomites on two wheels!
With its different tracks, the Val di Fassa offers unforgettable itineraries suitable for real bikers, accompanying them up to the high altitude peaks or through unspoiled woods and landscapes.
Our house is focused on the needs of Downhill lovers: our services
- VITAL BREAKFAST FOR BIKERS. A rich buffet breakfast (sweet and savory) will be prepared for all our kind athletes with hot egg-based dishes freshly prepared for a super energy recharge, with the possibility of an earlier service time during competitions or events;
- COVERED GARAGE-STORAGE & BIKE WASH. We have a large covered video-monitored garage, where our bike storage is located (with a special bicycle rack) with the possibility of washing your vehicles (on request). Both the luggage and bike storage and the outdoor parking will also be available during the whole day of arrival and during the day of departure, in order to take full advantage of the entire stay in total freedom without timetables;
- COURTESY SHOWER. All departing guests, who will leave the rooms at the indicated time, will still be able to enjoy the last day in the mountains. Available to all guests, a free courtesy shower to freshen up before departure (in the service bathroom). Possible shower set (towel, soap, shampoo) to be requested at the reception before CHECK-OUT (paid service | € 3, – per person);
- InfoCorner in Cèsa Planber. You will find various tourist material with information and specific maps on the routes and tracks of the area and you will be provided with useful advice on the next stops and places to visit, as well as daily updates on the weather conditions.
- SWEET DREAMS. If you do not like to separate even one night from your beloved bike, you will have the opportunity to share the room where you are staying with her.
Services on request
- PACKET LUNGH | PACKET LUNCH for outings. € 8, – (2 different types: classic or Tyrolean); (2 stuffed sandwiches, 1 drink, 1 snack), to be booked the day before.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE. The laundry room is available for you to hang out and dry your technical clothes (Laundry & Ironing service with a supplement).
SPORT & OUTDOOR HOTEL. 10% reduction on MTB activities. Our Dear Guests can receive a reduction on all the activities and excursions proposed by Fassa Sport Check Point, including MTB tests for adults and children, cross country style guided tours, enduro / all mountain style guided tours, Sellaronda Tour, descent in the park or on single track and much more.
EXPERT GUIDE. On request an expert MTB guide to accompany you every day on different routes, for any level of experience. Possibility to organize customized guided tours for groups of at least 4 people!
DISCOUNT FOR BIKE EQUIPMENT RENTAL. Our kind guests can get discounted prices at our trusted bike rental Peak Sport Canazei, in the close vicinity of our structure. To receive this promotion, please ask at the reception for the voucher (E-BIKE also available).
SPORTS MASSAGES. Upon advance booking, at the Rifugio del Benessere (250 meters from our hotel) possibility of sports, decontracting and specific massages for cyclists and sportsmen (ask for the stamped voucher at the reception to receive the reduction).
Safety is paramount!
We advise you to leave prepared and well informed for your cycling holidays in Val di Fassa. Good equipment and some basic information are essential to fully enjoy an exciting tour on two wheels to discover majestic and evocative views of the Dolomites. If you have any doubts or do not feel safe, do not hesitate to consult us, and we will support you at any time with useful advice.
What you have to pay attention to when embarking on a bike excursion:
- safety first of all: always wear a helmet;
- use suitable clothing according to current weather conditions;
- bring with you provisions and above all to drink;
- before setting off, make sure your bike is in top condition. The gearbox must be well set, the chain oiled and the lighting on the bicycle must not be missing!
The 5 rules of behavior of the mountain biker!
- We are guests in nature: use only marked roads or paths, respect local traffic restrictions and do not cross fields and meadows.
- Pedestrians and hikers have priority: warn of your presence in advance and adapt your speed to different situations.
- Do not leave traces: avoid abrupt braking and departures (soil erosion), do not walk the paths after heavy rains (soil erosion) and never leave waste in nature.
- Respect flora and fauna: avoid protected areas and landscape protection areas (swamps, biotypes, etc.), avoid unnecessary noise and do not frighten grazing and wild animals.
- For your safety: plan your excursions in advance, check your equipment, always use a helmet and gloves and never go beyond your limits
We are waiting for you for an adrenaline-filled stay on the Val di Fassa trails!