Green Holidays Without Car
Holidays without a car: finally you do not need to drive!
Many of our guests have a long car journey to get to here. How nice, however, to spend a holiday in a place where you are not tied to the use of your vehicle! Directly from our house, which enjoys a central and strategic position, you can set off on a hiking trail, on foot, on skis, on a mountain bike or E-bike, or cross the nature on a horse. Our alpine world invites you to enjoy a car-free holiday. Your vehicle will not miss you until the end of your stay can also rest in the private car park or in the covered garage, because we will guarantee you short routes on site and maximum proximity of our house to the magnificent Dolomites.
Alternative holiday for a gentle mobility in the mountains
Those who love to travel light, abandoning the stress of driving and coming into full harmony with the environment, can only opt for a “gentle” mobility even on vacation. In Val di Fassa there are no impossible goals to reach. You leave the car still and take us comfortably to the altitude, to the starting points of many hikes or to more scenic locations, aided by a dense transport network (ski lifts, buses, taxis and shuttles).
VAL DI FASSA MOBILITY MAP SUMMER 2018
HOLIDAYS IN SUMMER. Val di Fassa Card & PanoramaPass. As our guests you will receive free Val di Fassa Card valid for the duration of your stay. It will be very useful when you want to do different outdoor activities in contact with nature. In addition, you can buy the PanoramaPass at a reduced price, which allows you to use cableways, cableways and chairlifts open from mid-June to the beginning of October without limits (even more ropes per day). This card also entitles you to travel free on scheduled routes on the routes that serve the villages and alpine passes of the valley (Pordoi, Sella, Feaia, Carezza, San Pellegrino):
- Moena – Canazei – Passo Fedaia and back (service provided by the Trentino Trasporti company);
- Moena – San Pellegrino Pass and return (service provided by the Trentino Trasporti company);
- Vigo di Fassa – Costalunga Pass – Paolina – Frommer Malga and back (service carried out by the company Sad);
- Canazei – Pordoi Pass and return (service performed by the Sad company);
- Canazei – Passo Sella and back (service carried out by the company Sad).
HOLIDAYS IN WINTER. Val di Fassa ski bus service. Upon advance request, we will buy discounted ski tickets for our kind guests, which will be delivered directly to the reception. The ski bus stop is about 50 meters from our structure. Recall that we are about 20 meters from the Canazei-Pecol 101- Sellaronda gondola. Supplement for skibus service:
- 1 day: € 2.50
- 3 days: € 4.00
- 7 days: € 6.00
- children up to 16 years free
TRENTINO TRASPORTI BUS LINE
TIMETABLES COACH LINES SUMMER 2018
SCHEDULE TIMES VAL MONZONI SUMMER 2018
TIMETABLES SAD PASSI DOLOMITICI A/R [10.06.2018 – 07.10.2018]
SCHEDULE TIMES GARDECCIA MAY-OCTOBER 2018
Mobility in Val di Fassa
- Skilifts. To plan your excursions in the Dolomites, here you will find the dates, the opening-closing times and the prices of the lifts open during the summer in Val di Fassa.
- Bus. Once you arrive in the valley, the public transport of Trentino Trasporti and SAD allow you to move comfortably from one location to another and to reach the Dolomite passes.
- Bike Express. The Fiemme-Fassa Bike Express bus brings cyclists who descend from Canazei to Molina di Fiemme along the Dolomite Cycle Track comfortably in Val di Fassa.
- Shuttles. Peaks and paths will be reached more quickly thanks to the shuttle bus services to Gardeccia, Val San Nicolò, Val Monzoni, Val Duron and Val Contrin.
- Taxi. This section contains the names and telephone numbers of taxi companies, car and minibus rental companies, partners of the APT Val di Fassa. Go to the list
- Bike Sharing. Possibility to rent pedal assisted bikes at the “Fassa E-Motion” stations in Canazei, Campitello, Mazzin, Pozza, Vigo, Soraga and Moena.
- Electric charging stations. In the e-bikedella valley charging stations, public or at equipped rentals, you can recharge the battery of your electric bike. For electric cars go to the list
- Card mobility summer.PanoramaPass, unlimited access to the ski lifts and free use of buses in Val di Fassa. Dolomiti Supersummer for the Dolomiti Superski facilities.
- Sustainable openings steps. Limited traffic on the Dolomites passes on the occasion of: Sellaronda Bike Day, Marathona dles Dolomitese of special events at Passo Sella #DolomitesVives.
You can finally grant yourself a stay in Val di Fassa from different rhythms, in true contact with nature, admiring from a privileged point of view the Dolomites, recognized by Unesco “Natural Heritage of Humanity”
We are waiting for you for a “GREEN” holiday without cars here in Canazei!