Val di Fassa Guest Card
At our house you can ask for the Val di Fassa Guest Card FOR FREE!
What is the Val di Fassa Guest Card? That’s your ticket for your wonderful summer adventure (or relaxing experience) in the Dolomites, with discounts/reduced prices on or for-free activities, services and tickets for attractions. Services and discounts are being updated!
With Val di Fassa Card you can… leave your car right in our garage!
You can freely travel in a sustainable way throughout our valley by public transport or directly start your journey from your home, without using the car:
- free access to the entire provincial network of public transport Trentino Trasporti (urban and extra-urban lines, including the dolomitic passes Pordoi, Fedaia, San Pellegrino);
- free access to the public transport SAD -with digital format card (lines n. 180 Bolzano-Pera di Fassa, no. 350/471 Canazei-Passo Sella and Passo Sella-Passo Pordoi);
- reduced prices for the transport to Val San Nicolò and for those within the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa;
- reduced prices for the mini train on street Fassa-Express Canazei-Campitello di Fassa and for the transports Fiemme-Fassa Bike Express too.
With the Val di Fassa Card you can also charge your electric car for 8 hours for free at the EV-WAY (Moena, Soraga, Pozza, Campitello di Fassa). In addition to this, you can also get a discount to buy the ticket Flixbus e MarinoBus to get to Trentino!
With Val di Fassa Card you can finally go on a fantastic adventure!
Events, local manifestations, as well as sporty activities for adults and children: we at Cèsa Planber suggest you:
for a sporty (and dynamic) holiday:
- MTB test day for children, a funny class to develop the abilities of young bikers, free activities for children between 6 and 14 years;
- MTB test day for adults, a bike lesson you can not miss to develop your technique and increase your security using the bike;
- Introduction to climbing for children, an unmissable day for the young climbers of tomorrow;
- Introduction to climbing for adults (from 15 years old), a day with the local mountain guides in order to get to know with ropes and carabiners;
- “Ri-Suoni d’Alpe”. Immersive sound emotional journey, free activity using the Val di Fassa Guest Card.
for a culinary holiday:
- Grind, sift, knead and taste!, an exciting cooking class with a delicious final tasting at “Agritur Soreie” in Vigo di Fassa;
- Flower power! All the quality of flowers and plants, in a fragrant laboratory in order to take with you a glimpse of the Fassa Vallet at “Agritur Fiores” in Vigo di Fassa;
- “Andar per agritur”. The milky Way, a date to taste some delicious local products;
- A bubbly visit, at the brewery Rampeèr;
- Mountain farmers, a unique experience to discover the mountain agriculture, ending with a tasty lunch at the agritourism “Ciasa Dò Paré”.
for a culturally (and scientifically) curious holiday:
- Fishing in the “Triassic sea” and mineral bingo, two labs for young and older onlookers, in collaboration with MUSE Science Museum of Trento and Mineralogical Group of Fiemme and Fassa;
- Dolomitic geotrekking! Geological scientific routes in collaboration with MUSE Science Museum of Trento;
- Amazing trekking, on the traces of Hansel and Gretel with my friend Wood;
- “Suoni delle Dolomiti”, free guided excursions to concerts, added to the booking of the tickets;
- Natural and historical-cultural excursions with guides of mid-mountain half or full day (easy, medium or medium / difficult level).
In order to take part to the initiatives and see the information related to the subscriptions and discounts click here !
With Val di Fassa Card you can… have an tailor-made family holiday
- discount of €2,00 on the entrance ticket to the adventure parks of the valley (Adventure Park Piciocaa of Pozza di Fassa and Dolomiti Action Adventure Park di Campitello di Fassa);
- discount on the entrance fee of the minigolf of the Valley (Fantolin Golf of Moena and Panorama of Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the ascents with mountain guide organized at the gym “Adel” of Campitello di Fassa;
- discount of €1,00 on the entrance ticket of half a day and a discount of €2,00 for the whole day at the Playground Fiabilandia of Moena;
- 10% discount on the entrance ticket to use the tennis courts, five-a-side football, beach volleyball and bowls camps at the Sport Centre Navalge of Moena and on all the services of the Fassa Park of Canazei.
With Val di Fassa Card you can… relax!
- 10% discount on the private treatments organized at the centre Dolomia Thermae of Pozza di Fassa (excluded thermal products, ticket for cures affiliated to the national health service, packages and offers);
- 15% discount on the products of the store at the QC Terme Dolomiti of Pozza di Fassa.
And with Val di Fassa Card you can also…!
- free entrance ticket (also for guided tours according to the programme) at the Museo Ladin de Fascia and at the territorial sections;
- discount of €1,00 on the entrance ticket for adults at the Museum of the Great War 1915-1918 Dolomiten at the Pordoi Pass;
- reduction of €1,00 on the entrance fee for the Exhibition of the Great War 1914-1918 “La Gran Vera” in Moena;
- free entrance ticket at the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo;
- free entrance ticket or discounted ticket for the most important castles, museums and historical-natural sites of Trentino (complete list on the Trentino Guest Card site).
Are you curious? We are already waiting for you!
How to receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card? In order to receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card you just have to book a holiday at our house, which is associated with the local Val di Fassa Tourist Board. The Val di Fassa Card is given for free! Have you already downloaded the app Guest Card? The app lets you have the Val di Fassa Guest Card always with you.
Seize this wonderful opportunity!