Val di Fassa Guest Card
At our house you can ask for the Val di Fassa Guest Card FOR FREE!
What is the Val di Fassa Guest Card? That’s your ticket for your wonderful summer adventure (or relaxing experience) in the Dolomites, with discounts/reduced prices on or for-free activities, services and tickets for attractions. Services and discounts are being updated!
With Val di Fassa Card you can… leave your car right in our garage!
You can freely travel in a sustainable way throughout our valley by public transport or directly start your journey from your home, without using the car:
- free access to the entire provincial network of public transport Trentino Trasporti (urban and extra-urban lines, including the dolomitic passes Pordoi, Fedaia, San Pellegrino);
- free access to the public transport SAD -with digital format card (lines n. 180 Bolzano-Pera di Fassa, no. 350/471 Canazei-Passo Sella and Passo Sella-Passo Pordoi);
- reduced prices for the transport to Val San Nicolò and for those within the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa;
- reduced prices for the mini train on street Fassa-Express Canazei-Campitello di Fassa and for the transports Fiemme-Fassa Bike Express too.
With the Val di Fassa Card you can also charge your electric car for 8 hours for free at the EV-WAY (Moena, Soraga, Pozza, Campitello di Fassa). In addition to this, you can also get a discount to buy the ticket Flixbus e MarinoBus to get to Trentino!
With Val di Fassa Card you can … go on an adventure!
… of sports and weekly activities scheduled (from 30 May to 27 September):
- MTB test day for children
- MTB test day for adults
- Approach to climbing for children
- Approach to climbing for adults
… of taste and traditions:
- Maso tour: Agritur el Mas;
- Discovering officinal herbs. Agritur Fiores
- Laboratory with medicinal plants. Agritur Fiores
- From mountain milk to cheese: Malga Boer;
- Mountain farmers, let yourself be inspired by a good, clean and fair style. Ciasa give Parè
- Beer tour & tasting: Rampeèr Brewery
To participate in the initiatives and consult the information relating to registration and discounts click here!
With Val di Fassa Card you can … have a tailor-made family holiday!
- € 2.00 reduction on admission fees to the valley’s adventure parks (Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa and Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa);
- reduction on entrance fees to minigolf courses in the valley (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama di Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on climbs with a mountain guide at the “Adel” gym in Campitello di Fassa;
- € 1.00 reduction on the admission fee for half a day and € 2.00 for the full day at the Fiabilandia Playground in Moena;
- 10% discount on the rates for using the tennis, five-a-side football, beach volleyball and bowls courts of the Navalge Sports Center in Moena and on all the services of the Fassa Park in Canazei.
- Canazei Fun Park, Canazei
- Fiabilandia Playground, Moena
- Minigolf Panorama, Vigo di Fassa
- Climb with an Alpine Guide at the “Adel” Campitello gym
- Bowling, Cèsa Tyrol Canazei
- Padel – Tennis, Pozza di Fassa
With Val di Fassa Card you can … relax!
- 10% discount on private treatments carried out at the Terme Dolomia center in Pozza di Fassa (excluding spa products, tickets for treatments agreed with the national health service, packages and offers);
- 15% discount on store products at the QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- Beauty Gallery & Fitness, Treatments, Campitello-
And with Val di Fassa Card you can also …!
- free admission (also with guided tours according to the program) to the Ladin de Fascia Museum and to the sections on the territory;
- € 1.00 reduction on the adult admission fee to the Museum of the Great War 1915-1918 Dolomiten at Passo Pordoi;
- € 1.00 reduction on the admission fee to the 1914-1918 Great War Exhibition “La Gran Vera” in Moena;
- free admission to the Geological Museum of the Dolomites (Predazzo);
- free or discounted access to the most important castles, museums and historical-naturalistic sites of Trentino (complete list on the Trentino Guest Card).
- HOLE! Escape Room, Alba di Canazei
- Interactive exhibition: Mathematics as transparent as soap bubbles, Vigo di Fassa
- Free or discounted access to the most important castles, museums and historical – naturalistic sites of Trentino
You are curious? We are already waiting for you!
How to receive the Val di Fassa Card? To receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card, just book your holiday at our facility, which is associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board. The Val di Fassa Guest Card is free! Have you downloaded the Guest Card app? The app allows you to always have the Val di Fassa Guest Card with you.