Services for Bikers and Safety
Since 2022 we have been part of the BIKE HOTEL – Bike district of Val di Fassa project. Many tailor-made experiences to welcome every two-wheel enthusiast!
The location, our strong point
In a quiet area, in front of the Belvedere-Sellaronda lifts, a stone’s throw from the centre! We are fortunate to find ourselves in the heart of Canazei in a unique position, a crossroads of the most famous Alpine passes, which makes us a much sought-after bike hotel by lovers of this exciting sport: to reach Passo Fedaia, Passo Sella and, above all, the Passo Pordoi by bike is the dream of many, but they are certainly not the only routes worthy of mention. With its different routes, Canazei and Val di Fassa offers unforgettable itineraries suitable for true bikers, accompanying them up to high altitude peaks or through woods and unspoiled landscapes.
Our house is focused on the needs of two-wheel lovers. Here are our services:
- PERFECT LOCATION Sellaronda MTB Tour and Dolomites Cycle Path starting directly from the house (the Canazei-Sellaronda cable car is 20 meters away);
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE and alarmed BIKE ROOM, equipped with racks and wall hooks; if you don’t like to be separated from your bike, you will have the possibility to bring it to your accommodation. Both the bike room, as well as the luggage storage and the outdoor parking will be available throughout the day of arrival and during the day of departure, in order to be able to take full advantage of the entire stay in total freedom without timetables;
- SPACE EQUIPPED FOR CLEANING AND INFLATION of the bike;
- STATIONS FOR RECHARGING e-bikes;
- MAINTENANCE KIT available and special space for small repairs;
- REINFORCED BREAKFAST All our athletes will be prepared a rich breakfast buffet (sweet and savoury) with hot dishes, including egg-based dishes, freshly prepared for a super energy recharge, with the possibility of early breakfast (on request);
- COURTESY SHOWER All departing guests, who will leave the rooms at the indicated time, will still be able to enjoy their last day in the mountains. At your disposal, a free courtesy shower to freshen up before departure (in the service bathroom).
- LAUNDRY ROOM available to hang out and dry your technical clothes and shoes
- INFO CORNER You will find various tourist material with specific information and maps on the routes and trails in the area and you will be provided with useful advice on the next stops and places to visit, as well as daily updates on the weather conditions.
Further services on request available directly in the structure (for a fee)
- packed lunch and afternoon snack
- laundry and ironing service
- transfer service
- motorized assistance and recovery
- BIKE EQUIPMENT RENTAL. Our kind guests will be able to get a 10% reduction at our trusted bike rental Peak Sport Canazei (just 50 meters from our facility). To receive this promotion, please ask for the stamped voucher at reception (also available E-BIKE, extraordinary repairs, rental/sale of accessories and qualified mechanic service).
- SPORTS & OUTDOOR HOTELS. 10% reduction on MTB activities. Our Dear Guests will be able to receive a reduction on all the activities and excursions offered by Sport Check Point, including MTB tests for adults and children, cross-country style guided tours, enduro/all mountain style guided tours, Sellaronda Tour, downhill lessons in the park or on single track and much more.
- EXPERT GUIDE. On request, an expert MTB guide to accompany you every day on different routes, for any level of experience. Possibility to organize Personalized guided tours for groups of at least 4 people at a special price of € 20,- per person!
- SPORTS MASSAGES. Upon advance booking, at the Wellness Refuge (250 meters from our structure) possibility of sports, decontracting and specific massages for cyclists and sportsmen
- MEDICAL AND PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANCE
- GYM. At the “Dolomia Sport Canazei” sports centre, just 250 meters away, you can train in a cheerful and sunny environment, equipped with cutting-edge Technogym-branded equipment, with a mountain view.
Exclusive activities of the BIKE HOTEL
From 30 May to 2 October our Guests will be able to participate in group outings reserved for Bike Hotel partners, accompanied by expert MTB Bike guides, to discover Val di Fassa on two wheels in total safety:
- Monday: FREE MTB TEST TOUR for children and adults;
- Tuesday: Sassolungo or Latemar tour (every other week, special price for Bike Friendly guests € 20);
- Wednesday: half-day e-bike tour (special price for Bike Friendly guests: €10);
- Thursday: e-bike agritourism with tasting at farmhouses in Val di Fassa (special price for Bike Friendly guests: € 25);
- Friday: Sellaronda MTB Tour (special price for Bike Friendly guests: €20)
Upon your arrival we will be happy to advise you on how to spend an unforgettable holiday in the Dolomites!
Safety is paramount!
We advise you to leave prepared and well informed for your cycling holidays in Val di Fassa. Good equipment and some basic indications are essential to fully enjoy an exciting trip on two wheels to discover majestic and evocative views of the Dolomites. If you have any doubts or do not feel confident, do not hesitate to consult us, and we will support you at any time with useful advice.
What you need to pay attention to when embarking on a bike tour:
- safety first: always wear a helmet;
- use suitable clothing according to the current weather conditions;
- bring supplies and above all drinks with you;
- before setting off, make sure your bike is in top condition. The gearbox must be well set, the chain oiled and the lighting on the bicycle must not be missing!
The 5 rules of behavior for the mountain biker!
- We are guests in nature: use only marked roads or paths, respect local traffic restrictions and do not cross fields and meadows.
- Pedestrians and hikers have priority: warn of your presence in advance and adjust your speed to different situations.
- Leave no traces: avoid sudden stops and starts (soil erosion), do not walk the paths after heavy rains (soil erosion) and never leave litter in nature.
- Respect flora and fauna: avoid protected areas and landscape conservation areas (marshes, biotypes, etc.), avoid unnecessary noise and do not frighten grazing and wild animals.
- For your safety: plan your excursions in advance, check your equipment, always use helmet and gloves and never go beyond your limits
We are waiting for you for an adrenaline-filled stay on the Val di Fassa trails!