La bira te Fascia
The La Bira te Fascia festival is: craft mountain beer, local food, live music, guided tastings, menus in mountain huts and much more!
La Bira te Fascia returns with a summer event in Campitello di Fassa dedicated to the Mountain Craft Breweries. The Festival, conceived by the Comunicarea Social Promotion Association, was created to enhance the micro-breweries of all the Italian mountains and the Val di Fassa with its traditions and its typical products. A journey from … one mountain to another using quality craft beer and gastronomy as a compass.
“La Bira te Fascia” offer includes:
- Treatment of B&B, Energy breakfast with the possibility of receiving the service in advance (extra for apartment solutions);
- Half board service, discount for lunch and dinner at the restaurant / pizzeria “La Cantinetta 2.0”, just 20 meters from our hotel (-10%);
- Private parking & covered garage, free WIFI;
- QC Terme Dolomiti. Reduced admission -10%;
- Discounts during the day of arrival and departure. (Both the ski-luggage storage and the outdoor parking will be available during the entire day of departure, in order to be able to take full advantage of the entire stay in total freedom without any timetable).
- Courtesy shower. All departing guests, who will leave their rooms at the indicated time 09:30, will still be able to enjoy the last day in the mountains after the competition. Available to all guests, a free courtesy shower to freshen up before departure.
LOCATION Our property is located in Canazei about 2 km from the party area Ischia, Campitello di Fassa (easily reachable by car less than 2 minutes, or by walk in about 20 minutes).
With the discount code BIRA22 you can book your stay at our hotel with a 10% discount on the total!