The sounds of the Dolomites
The high-altitude music festival on the most beautiful peaks in the world
If you are looking for where to sleep during the Sounds of the Dolomites, the B&B Appartamenti Cèsa Planber Mountain View in Canazei, in Val di Fassa, is the right choice for those who love both the tranquility of the mountains and music at high altitudes.
The Sounds of the Dolomites is one of the most awaited events during which great passions for music and the mountains, for art and the environment come together in a series of concerts dedicated to freedom and nature. Concerts of classical, jazz, ethnic music but also original interpretations, offered in the early afternoon, featuring internationally renowned artists.
With the discount code SUONIDELLEDOLOMITI 23 you can book your stay at our facility with a 10% reduction!
The Sounds of the Dolomites offer includes:
- privileged position in the center of Canazei (250 m), we are just a few km away from the places where the concerts will take place (20 km from Passo San Pellegrino, 12 km from Buffaure, 30 km Roda de Vael, 2 km from Alba di Canazei for the Contrin refuge)
- overnight stay in comfortable rooms (minimum stay of 7 nights)
- typical breakfast km 0
- THERMAL CENTER reduced entrance fee at “QC Terme Dolomiti”, in Sèn Jan di Fassa (10 km)
- discounts during the arrival/departure day. Both the luggage/ski storage and the outdoor parking are available, in order to take full advantage of the entire stay in total freedom
- courtesy shower. All departing guests, who will leave the rooms at the indicated time, will be able to enjoy the last day in the mountains, and refresh themselves before departure in the service bathroom
- SPORT & OUTDOOR HOTEL rich program of outdoor activities with our local guides
SUMMER 2023 PROGRAM
- 1 September, 6.30 am the dawn of the Dolomites with Mario Brunello and the Polish Cello Quartet in Col Margherita, San Pellegrino pass – 2,560 m
- 14 September, 12.00 concert by Luciano Biondini and Rosario Giuliani at Col Bel sul Buffaure – 2,410 m
- 21 September, 12.00 concert by the Quartetto della Scala at the Roda di Vael Refuge in the Catinaccio – 2,300 m
- 24 September, 12.00 concert by Paolo Fresu, Daniele di Bonaventura, Pierpaolo Vacca, Giulio Ferraro and Giosuè Mazzei at the Contrin Hut on the Marmolada – 2,016 m
Take advantage of these special events to plan your next holidays in the splendid Dolomites of Val di Fassa!